10,000L Water Tank
Frequently Bought Together
10,000L Water Tank
These rotationally moulded Above Ground 10,000 Litre Water Storage Tanks are large Water Tanks we have Potable and Non-Potable options. Our Non-Potable Tanks are suitable for external commercial or agricultural rainwater harvesting.
Can be used for rainwater collection, manufacturing, farming, agricultural, landscape gardening and more applications.
For complex installations we offer a fitting service – please speak to our sales team today to arrange this.
Non-Potable Water Tanks have been manufactured from one piece industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) using UV technologies and their opaque plastic construction reduces algae growth in sunlight. All tanks are frostproof and will not crack in the cold when used outdoors.
Potable Water Tanks will not contaminate your water and have been manufactured using WRAS Approved polyethylene Icorene 1314 DW Black 9001 or Revolve N-748 Black approved under WRAS Approval 1202543 and 1201523 respectively. Plastic meets the requirements of BS 6920-1:2000 and ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards.
Each tank comes with a 2" plastic threaded male outlet and isolation valve supplied loose as standard but can accept up to 6" flanged outlets.
At Safe Fence, we supply a range of connections and fittings suitable for agricultural, commercial and domestic applications:
- Outlets – located on the lower half of your Water Tank where you can access the water.
- Tank Connector – provides quick and easy method of installing additional outlets and connections.
- Float Valve & Float – these control the filling of a tank so that it can be flushed.
- Valves – robust brass valves which are excellent for isolating equipment from your install for maintenance.
- Lid Options– additional Lids for greater security of your tank.
- Insulation Kit – used to provide frost protection during periods of extremely cold weather.
- Tank Level Gauge – designed to measure water tank level.
- Byelaw Kit – components designed to protect the water in a tank from contamination.
Inlet: up to 6"
Outlet: up to 6"
Access: 600mm Lid
At Safe Fence, we have a range of Water Storage products which includes Potable and Non-Potable Tanks up to 25,000Las well as WRAS-approved Tanks, Insulated Water Tanks, Underground Tanks and Brine Tanks which are excellent solutions for industrial, agricultural and domestic use.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.