Each enclosure includes:
- 4 off 3.0 meter wide x 2.0 meter high expanisve noise reducing blankets
- 4 off acoustic top covers
- 4 off 3.0 meter wide x 2.0 meter high square top fencing panels
- 4 off rubber block fence feet
- 8 off couplers (fence clips)
Our expansive noise reducing blanket is a temporary portable acoustic barrier that has been designed to fit on one standard 3.5m (12ft) fence panel making it ideal to cover large areas quickly. It has a very good noise reduction and absorption. It is lightweight, durable and water, fire and temperature resistant.
High-performing materials and construction
- Front outer layer - Extremely durable, high-quality waterproof PVC, of optimum mass to achieve maximum noise mitigation, also offering an impressive visual finish.
- Noise-absorbent composite - The heart of the panel: a lightweight, but highly noise-absorbent composite, made of bio-degradable recycled materials. At certain frequencies it absorbs 100% of noise.
- Waterproof breathable membrane - The membrane lets in sound, so that it can be absorbed by the composite, but keeps water out.
- Durable reinforced mesh - The mesh protects the panel in tough working environments without compromising its acoustic performance.
|Max Noise Reduction (Lab Tested)*
|Max Noise Absorption (Lab Tested)*
||2050 mm (6 ft 9 in)
||3650 mm (12 ft)
||13 kg (28.6 lb)
|Water resistant test standard*
||BSEN 60529:1992 IPX6 / IPX9
|Fire resistant test standard*
|Dust resistant test standard*
|Cold resistant test standard (result)*
||BSEN 60068/2/1:2007 (-40 degrees)
||3 years (USA + Canada), 5 years (rest of the world)
||Night-time reflective strips, hazard icons
||2 person in 30 seconds with installation kits, foldable
||Security cable, Data tag
|Identification code part number
||Unique RFID number per unit