Aluminium Fall Arrest System
Frequently Bought Together
This lightweight fall arrest system is a personal fall system that ensures complete fall protection when mounting decking panels, edge protection, slab edges and all formwork activities where a fall from height is considered a risk. The Arrest System uses a body holding device which is connected to a stable anchor whereby they restrict sudden movements such as falls and prevent you from colliding with the ground or structures, limiting negative impact on the body.
The system provides 360˚ freedom of movement with no trip hazard and provides the operator a safe working space of 125 m2. with PPE length up to 4m 230 m2 coverage is made possible when using extended PPE length up to 6.5m.
With an inverted L shape and 100% aluminium structure measuring 2.0m long and 3.10m high this fall arrester system has the advantage of being held in place without the use of a crane, making it easy to set up and dismount. It provides a working radius of 6.0m.
It has a built-in shock absorber device which reduces the forces transmitted to the structure and the user to ergonomically reduce the force of a fall and with the tractable fall arrest block, it can safely deliver a fall factor of zero.
Its lightweight frame of 19KG made with high quality elastic aluminium allows it to be easily transported, stored, used, and assembled without the use of crane installation.
The Fall Arrest System comes with:
- Retractable block – Fall arrest block that stops in case of fall
- Conical tube – Component to be inserted into concrete structure.
- Harness extension with clasp – Component joining the operator to the retractable device with 1.5m maximum length.
- Safety harness – Device anchoring the operator to the Fall Arrest System.
- Sling – Used for crane handling (if preferred). To take it out of the column or remove it once the work is complete.
- Cylindrical leveller – Accessory to ensure the conical tube is vertical and prevent it from rising under the pressure of the concrete.
- Hook – Component used to reach the Fall Arrest System to change the anchor point.
|Component||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (KG)|
|Aluminium L Shape Body||3100 x 2000||19|
|Conical Tube||873 x Ø76||2.71|
|Harness Extension With Clasp||1500||0.31|
|Safety Harness||500 x 150||1|
|Cylindrical Leveller||1.005 x Ø70||3.96|
|Hook||140 x 2250||1.6|
Safe Fence stock a wide-range of Scaffolding Equipment, Building Supplies, Lifting Equipment & PPE conforming to all required safety specifications and regulations. Lightweight, easy to use & made with premium quality materials in the UK!
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.