Available in a variety of widths and heights, the automatic rising kerb barrier provides a heavy duty deterrent against unwanted vehicle entry.
The Automatic Rising Kerb is tough, reliable and un-compromising, providing the perfect solution for the prevention of unwanted vehicle access..
Our rising kerb barriers are manufactured from welded rectangular steel hollow section frame and a chequered top plate. The barrier also features an advanced hydraulic power pack to raise and lower the unit smoothly. A programmable logic controller coordinates the hydraulics, access control and traffic light signalling system. The rising kerbs are fully welded and have a robust construction enabling them to operate in the harshest of weather conditions.
Available in widths of 2.0 to 5.0 metres and three heights from varying security levels; 340mm Height for cars and vans, 500mm height for high security and 800mm height for ultimate security against HGV’s.
The rising kerbs are fully automatic and utilise high quality hydraulic technology, meaning a long durable life requiring minimal maintenance. The galvanised and MMA flex grip paint finish ensures the highest visibility for vehicles approaching whilst also ensuring a long lasting finish for many years to come.
- Heavy Duty construction for industrial usage
- Single Phase Supply
- Plug & Play installation
- Programmable control panel c/w fault diagnostic on screen display
- Galvanised steel construction for long lasting/maintenance free performance
- Different heights and widths available to suit sites needs
- Dual safety control for vehicles, making them safe and reliable
- A VERY easy to use manual release mechanism which required no tools in the event of a power failure.
- Operation Speed - 4 to 12 Seconds - (Speed WILL vary dependent upon kerb height)
- Duty Cycle - 100% Heavy Industrial Usage. Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Usage
- Standards - CE Approved, TUV Approved
- Power Requirements - Single Phase 240v 50Hz 10 Amps
- Colours - Standard Yellow RAL Colour (Non Standard RAL’s Optional Cost)
- Material Construction - Steel - Galvanised & Zinc Plated
- Unit Weight - 680Kg Approx. (dependant upon kerb size and lift height)