Bottom Empty Skip - Automatic
Frequently Bought Together
Bottom empty skips allow you to dispose of waste into larger bins and skips via the base release mechanism, without the driver leaving the safety of their cab.
- 125mm diameter nylon castor fitted as standard
- Internally reinforced sides and lap welded corners
- Unique automatic releasing and locking mechanism
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 683 mm centres
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from skip.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into the hole provided.
- Take the bottom empty skip to the yard skip and position the actuator plates (on the rear of the skip base) over the side of the yard skip.
- With the mast vertical lower the actuator plates onto the side of the yard skip and to activate the release hooks.
- Keeping the mast vertical, lift the carriage of the forklift truck so as the drop bottom door clears the side of the yard skip and reverse clear.
- Lower the skip to the ground to automatically re-latch the drop bottom door – some forward tilt may be required dependent on site conditions.