Erosion Control Techmat CB350J
Frequently Bought Together
Erosion Control Techmat supplied in standard roll sizes of 2.4m x 50m.
- 350gsm, Top And Bottom Jute Net with Cotton thread.
- Techmat CB350J consists of 100 % untreated coir (approximately 350gsm) stitched between a jute netting with a cotton thread used for the stitching.
- The Techmat CB350J offers 100% soil coverage when laid in accordance with the installation guidelines. Due to being made of completely natural fibres the whole blanket will break down within a 6 – 12 month period, offering organic materials to the soil allowing the vegetation to establish.
- Techmat CB350J is typically used on Slopes 1:1.5 ;1:1 or steeper.
- Drainage ditches
- Shore and bank protection
- Areas with rising and falling water levels.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.