Eurotrak Heavy Duty Access Mat
Frequently Bought Together
A dual sided mat that caters to both pedestrians and heavy machinery this mat is a multifunctional mat that packs a punch. With one side designed specifically for pedestrians with its traction surface for ultimate grip and the other side to withstand heavy duty machinery this mat is a long-lasting, low cost and effective product that can be find on construction sites, temporary car parks and outdoor festivals.
Able to withstand 60 tonnes (weight tested up to 120 tonnes) this mat ensures that both the ground and machinery are protected from one another keeping environmental damage to a low whilst giving vehicles an even surface to drive onto. With its 6 strategically positioned hand/connection holes the mat has low transport and handling costs as it weighs as little as 22KG.
A heavy-duty access mat that packs a punch. Despite its light weight it operates as a heavy weight mat that can withstand up to 60 tonnes (weight tested up to 120 tonnes).
- Vehicle/Pedestrian traction surface
- Quick, simple, and easy to install
- 6 positioned hand holes
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Avoids environmental and vehicle damage
- Avoids vehicles sinking in uneven terrain
- Withstands up to 60 tonnes (weight tested to 120 tonnes)
- Made of 100% Recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- 100% Recyclable
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.