Fork Extensions provide a simple, but effective method of handling the occasional long and awkward load that extends past the tips of the parent fork arm (maximum overhang 66%). All of our fork extensions are made from 6mm S275 mild steel and painted black after manufacturing.
Heavy duty heel pin fixings are supplied with the fork extensions to stop the forks and fork extensions seperating. Our fork extensions are also supplied with a certificate of conformity & load tested to 4 tonnes.
- Position forks to desired distance apart.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from the extensions.
- Drive forks into the fork extensions.
- Insert the fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into the holes provided.
- The extensions are now ready for use.
- Tip thickness 6mm for ease of splitting packs
- Single channel fabrication with fully plated underside
- Fully pressed profile with rounded corners
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Fully enclosed finish on all 4 sides
- Painted black
We also offer a range of other forklift attachments including:
Forklift Access Platforms
Forklift Road Sweepers
Four Fork Forklift Attachments