Our range of Forklift Access Platforms and Safety Cages fit securely to your forklift truck to provide a safe environment for a wide range of maintenance and inspections to be carried out with all the reassurance that our access platforms have been manufactured in accordance to HSE document PM28 3rd Edition.
Safe Fence is confident that we have a forklift access platform within our portfolio that will suit your requirements.
- Lifts 2 people – maximum capacity 250kg.
- 950mm square base x 2120mm high.
- Keeps the operator within a safely confined environment.
- Lift up the rail at front of platform for easy access.
- Folding back guard for easier storage and transportation.
- Fits most forklift trucks. (minimum capacity 1000kg @ 500mm load centres)
- Fork channels are 150mm wide x 50mm deep and set at 525mm centres, to work with a standard set of 150mm x 50mm Forks.
- Weighs 95kg approx.
- Colour – Safety Orange.
- Locks to forks for 100% security using a heel pin behind each fork.
- Ideal for carrying out emergency high-level maintenance, inspection and stocktaking.
- Quality British design and manufacture.
- Conforms with HSE PM28 4th Edition.
- Optional restraint safety harness and lanyard – extra £135.
We also offer a range of other forklift attachments including:
Forklift Road Sweepers
Four Fork Forklift Attachments