Our range of Forklift Access Platforms and Safety Cages fit securely to your forklift truck to provide a safe environment for a wide range of maintenance and inspections to be carried out with all the reassurance that our access platforms have been manufactured in accordance to HSE document PM28 3rd Edition.
Safe Fence is confident that we have a forklift access platform within our portfolio that will suit your requirements.
- Lifts 2 people – maximum capacity 250kg.
- 950mm square base x 2120mm high.
- Keeps the operator within a safely confined environment.
- Lift up the rail at front of platform for easy access.
- Folding back guard for easier storage and transportation.
- Fits most forklift trucks. (minimum capacity 1000kg @ 500mm load centres)
- Fork channels are 150mm wide x 50mm deep and set at 525mm centres.
- Weighs 95kg approx.
- Colour – Safety Orange.
- Locks to forks for 100% security.
- Ideal for carrying out emergency high-level maintenance, inspection and stocktaking.
- Quality British design and manufacture.
- Conforms with HSE PM28.
- Optional restraint safety harness and lanyard – extra £135.
We also offer a range of other forklift attachments including:
- Hinge back guard for ease of transportation and storage
- Safety harness attachment rings
- Self-draining non-slip floor
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 525 centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
Personal Access No of Persons Platform base size L x W x H (mm) Capacity (kg) Weight (kg) C of G (mm) IAP-6 Lift-up Bar 2 950 x 950 x 2120 250 102 525 IAP-7 Side Gate 2 950 x 950 x 2120 250 104 525 IAP-8 Side Gate 2 1250 x 950 x 2120 250 125 585
Write Your Own Review