Multi Use Scoops are an ideal alternative to a loading shovel allowing your forklift to become a more universal asset. Ideal for the movement or loading of loose materials such as sand, gravel, top soil or similar on to the rear of a collecting vehicle or into a Big Bulk Bag Hopper.
Standard Multi-Use Scoop Features
- Secondary locking mechanism to prevent accidental discharge
- Removable toothed leading edge to cut into product and protect scoop lip
- 4 way Fork Pocket Entry
- Operating mechanism fully enclosed to protect against impact
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 675 mm centres
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
|Nominal Capacity (m3)
||Bucket Sizes (mm)
Length x Width x Height
||C of G (mm)
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks fully into the fork pockets ensuring thumb screws are suitably retracted.
- Tighten thumb screws on to forks ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- Lower the forks so that the scoop is above the finished floor level and drive towards the product.
- Once the Scoop is adequately full, tilt back the FLT mast and move towards your tipping area.
- When in position release the secondary lock mechanism on the rear of the scoop and pull the release handle downwards.
- When empty lower the scoop to the ground and the scoop will self-close and lock into place.
- Replace the secondary lock mechanism.
- The scoop is now ready for use again.