Geocomposite Drainage Net
Frequently Bought Together
Extruded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) Net Drainage Core with a Non-Woven Polypropylene (PP) Geotextile filter/separator bonded to both sides.
Net Drainage Geocomposites are manufactured using a unique geotextile filter developed specifically for use in drainage geocomposites for its high tensile modulus and ability to prevent soil ingress into the void space of the drainage core. The drainage cores are manufactured from HDPE nets which have been engineered to have good flow under high loading.
- Highways – vertical edge-of-carriageway drains intercept the lateral flow of groundwater. Modern fin drains reduce excavation, reduce backfill quantities and reduce installation time. In-slope drainage increases geotechnical stability.
- Retaining Walls & Bridge Abutments – to reduce pore water pressure and avoid backfill saturation.
- Engineered Landfills – with the additional requirement of long-term chemical resistance and high compressive strength.
- Tunnels – ground-water-seepage interception between the rock face and the tunnel lining.
- Buried Structures – Vertical and horizontal drains for basements, culverts, car parks, reservoirs, etc