EuroTrak Heavy Duty mats can be used over soft or sensitive ground for loads up to 50 tonnes. Our range of ground protection mats are essential for the construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries, although they can also be used within the festival outdoor event sectors.
Our ground protection mats are manufactured from100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) and are weight tested to a maximum point load of 50 tonnes. These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing access for both heavy plant and machinery, but also work personnel and the public. EuroTrak HD Mats have strategically positioned hand holes which makes them easy to off-load from trucks or pallets. Their lightweight but heavy duty nature, also reduces transport costs, as well as enabling quick and easy installation by two men.
EuroTrak HD Mats have a highly engineered, ‘non- slip’ surface, this substantially improves the grip and reduces side way slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
EuroTrak HD can be connected together using our simple but yet effective Metal Hand Connector.
- Size –2.4m x 1.2m x 15mm
- Material – 100% recycled polyethylene
- Weight – 44kg per mats
- 6 Hand holes for easy handling and installation
- Maximum weight loading – 50+ tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Unique ‘non-slip’ surface for optimal grip along with additional pedestrian surface
- Unique Hand Hole Connectors
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
Write Your Own Review