K-FORM UPVC Screed Railing provides the construction industry with an economical, efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to steel and timber formwork.
Designed for pours of 150 mm-225 mm thick concrete (when used in conjunction with K25 Riser).
- Designed for pours of 150 mm-225 mm thick concrete (when used in conjunction with K25 Riser)
- Enables adjoining bays to be poured consecutively
- Pre-drilled holes in base for anchoring with mortar
- Pre-drilled holes in vertical face for locating dowel bars
- Once concrete is poured, K-FORM is left in place; no need to remove and clean
- Separate wear strip can be removed once concrete is set to allow joint sealing
Write Your Own Review