The 1 tonne lift fork hook is "adjustable". This means that instead of locking behind the forks, and therefore being stuck in a single position, these hooks can be mounted at any point along the forks of a forklift or a telehandler. To fix the lifting hook in place you simply move the hook to the position on the forks you need it & tighten the thumb screws. This allows you to easily make adjustments as required to make the lifting and moving of unpalletised loads easier.
- Capacity (kg) - 1000
- Weight (kg) - 15
- Centre of Gravity (mm) - 125
- Completely adjustable along the fork blade (except taper)
- Supplied complete with single swivel hook and bow shackle • Maximum fork section 100 x 45mm at 220mm centres
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into fork pockets ensuring thumb screws are suitably retracted.
- Locate attachment to required position along the blade of the fork.
- Tighten thumb screws at desired position ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.