Men at Work Q-Sign
The "men at work" sign, also known as a works ahead road sign, is required for almost any road works job. It provides advanced warning to drivers that there may be workers, obstacles and changes in their daily commutes. Our Q-sign is made of fire retardant plastic and has no scrap value (since there is no metal in it). Like all of our road signs, this sign is legal and meets all necessary standards.
The Q-Sign range of temporary road signs is the industry leader. The sign is extremely strong and durable. Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene, the sign has no metal parts. Although lightweight, the angled sign is designed to give a strong wind resistance.
- Long life due to strong and robust design.
- Does not rust.
- Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene in grey.
- Excellent weight and footprint stability.
- Non flammable.
- Easy and safe to handle.
- No sharp edges.
- Priced competitively.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Supplimentary plate available.
- Height - 1080mm
- Width - 750mm
- Depth - 60mm
- Weight - 6.7kg
For more information regarding guidance on the use of traffic signs and road markings prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations covering, England, Scotland and Wales please learn more by clicking here
- Conforms to requirements of BS 8442:2015
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions