Reversible pedestrian road signs aim to steer pedestrian traffic away from potential harm. They are often used when road works impact on the normal foot path, and so pedestrians have to be steered in a different direction temporarily. When guiding pedestrians on and off roads, whilst work is taking place, it is worth considering also using our kerb wheelchair ramps. These are particular important for making the temporary foot paths accessible for wheelchairs.
Reversible Pedestrian Road Sign Features
- Long life due to strong and robust design.
- Does not rust.
- Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene in grey.
- Excellent weight and footprint stability.
- Non flammable.
- Easy and safe to handle.
- No sharp edges.
- Priced competitively.
- Stackable for storage and transport.
- Supplementary plate available.
The Q-Sign is an industry leading range of road works signs. The sign is extremely strong and durable. Manufactured from recycled Polypropylene, the sign has no metal parts. Although lightweight, the angled sign is designed to give a strong wind resistance.
- Height - 780mm
- Width - 615mm
- Depth - 60mm
- Weight - 5.8kg
- Conforms to requirements of BS 8442:2015
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works
– A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
For more information regarding guidance on the use of traffic signs and road markings prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations covering, England, Scotland and Wales please learn more by clicking here.