The Protek 1000 mesh fence system provides a ‘light duty’ security fence that is aesthetically pleasing with high through-visibility, helping it to blend into its surrounding. Protek 1000 is a welded mesh panel with horizontal triangular folds that help to form a strong, rigid fence line, particularly suitable for use as a general purpose boundary fence.
Posts, Clips & Fixings
The posts and clips that Alexandra Security Limited offers provide a fixing system which secures the panels but allows for variations. The system is easy to install and allows the panels to be stepped, helping the fence line to follow the contours of the ground. With the vandal resistant security fixings this post and clip system provides a reasonable level of security to any boundary.
Plastic or metal clips
- Panels can be inverted to create flat top option
- Panels can be specified as 2.51m post centres as a special order
- Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS 4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D, weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m2)
- Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009
- Panels & Posts are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005 (min 100 micron)