The Protek 2000 mesh fence system provides a ‘medium level’ of security fence that is both aesthetically pleasing to the eye with high through-visibility, helping it to blend into its surrounding. Protek 2000 is a welded mesh panel with horizontal triangular folds that help to form a strong, rigid fence line, particularly suitable for use around schools, public buildings, retail parks and business premises.
- Mesh panel - mesh size 200 x 55mm - 5mm wire
- Post – varies with height
- Clamp bar 41 x 21mm channel (full length of mesh panel)
- Plastic cap - 60 x 40mm
- M8 x 100 Cup square security bolt, M8 shear nut
- Triangular folds - 3, 4 or 5 per panel (depending on height)
Nominal Fence Height (m)Panel Size Height x Width (mm)No. ‘V’Bars per PanelOverall Length of Post (mm)Post Size (mm)Number of FixingsEnds/Inters (1 Clamp)Corners (2 Clamps) 1.8 1,730 x 2,500 32,400 60 x 40 4 8 21,930 x 2,500 3 2,700 60 x 40 4 8 2.42,330 x 2,500 43,150 60 x 40 5 10 32,930 x 2,445 5 3,900 80 x 40 6 12
Posts, Clamps & Fixings
The posts and full length clamp bars that Alexandra Security Limited offers provide a fixing system which secures the panels but allows for variations. The system is easy to install and allows the panels to be stepped, helping the fence line to follow the contours of the ground. With the vandal resistant security fixings this post and clamp system provides a higher level of security than the traditional clip system.
- Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS 4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D, weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m2)
- Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009
- Panels & Posts are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005 (min 100 micron)