Safe Mesh 656 - SBD
Frequently Bought Together
The Safe Mesh Elite 656 offers the same double wire panel construction available in our 656 range, but with the benefit of an upgrade to SR1, making it an attractive yet affordable solution to your high security needs.
Secured By Design (SBD)
The official UK Police flagship initiative combining the principles of 'designing out crime' with physical security. Secured by Design (SBD) is the title for a group of national police projects focusing on the design and security for new and refurbished homes, commercial premises and car parks as well as the acknowledgement of quality security products and crime prevention projects. It supports the principles of ‘designing out crime’ through physical security and processes.
- Mesh panel - mesh size 200 x 50mm - 1 x 5mm vertical and 2 x 6mm horizontal wire
- Post size varies with height
- Clamp bar 40 x 5mm flat bar
- Plastic cap varies with post size
- M8 x 40 Stainless steel shear bolts plus extra front clip behind clamp
Posts, Clamps and Fixings
The system is easy to install and allows the panels to be stepped, helping the fence line to follow the contours of the ground. With the vandal resistant stainless steel security fixings, and extra top clip, this post and clamp system provides a higher level of security than the traditional clip system.
- Panels can be inverted to create at top option
- Other heights available on request
Product and Finish Standards
- "Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS 4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D, weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m2)
- Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009
- Panels & Posts are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005 (min 100 micron)