Where increased levels of security are required to your industrial, retail and sports installations, the Protek Elite 868 now offers the specifier the added confidence of the SR1 accreditation. Twin horizontal wires 33% thicker than the 656 makes this a valuable addition to our high security range.
Secured By Design (SBD)
The official UK Police flagship initiative combining the principles of 'designing out crime' with physical security. Secured by Design (SBD) is the title for a group of national police projects focusing on the design and security for new and refurbished homes, commercial premises and car parks as well as the acknowledgement of quality security products and crime prevention projects. It supports the principles of ‘designing out crime’ through physical security and processes.
Product and Finish Standards
- Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS 4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D, weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the Wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m2)
- Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009
- Panels & Posts are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005 (min 100 micron)
- Panels can be inverted to create flat top option
- Other heights available on request