Frequently Bought Together
In order to comply with the relevant legislation our smoking shelters are manufactured from aluminium and the side and roof panels from UV stable PET sheet. On the sides of the smoking shelters only half of the side is covered with this panel. This is to allow for a decent flow of air through the smoking shelter & to help move the smoke away.
Our smoking shelters can be powder coated to suit your requirements, just reach out to a member of our team. As standard they will be supplied powder coated grey.
Installation of smoking shelters can be difficult on uneven surfaces. To overcome this we have added an adjustable foot to give your installers an easier job & make the shelter more adaptable to its environment.
Smoking Shelter Features
- Manufactured from a strong aluminium frame.
- Powder coated finish, grey as standard (other colours are available on request. BS/RAL codes must be specified at time of order).
- Side panels manufactured from UV and vandal resistant, PETG.
- Adjustable foot fixing for uneven surfaces (adjustable by 70mm).
Smoking Shelter Specifications
- Overall height: 2330mm
- Overall width: 2050mm
- Depth (Length) options: 1000mm, 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm, 6000mm
Please note that perch benches & ashtrays are available as extras upon request.