Spill Kit – Oil & Fuel
Frequently Bought Together
Spill Kit – Oil & Fuel
Oil & Fuel Emergency Spill Kits are neatly made up of spill control products to swiftly manage the clean-up of on-site spillage of oils, fuels, oil-based solvents and all hydrocarbons.
Each spill kit consists of a core set of products – absorbent pads, absorbent socks and a disposal bag. We have an impressive assortment of Spill Kits for you to choose from depending on the volume of liquid the kit can absorb and the type of kit you prefer.
These kits are suitable for workshops, production areas, maintenance facilities, transport and storage areas.
The Absorbent Pads found in your kit will soak up your oil and fuel spillages safely and efficiently preventing contamination on your site due of the material's strong wicking action when cleaning up – each pad provides maximum absorbency allowing for a strong amount of liquid to be drawn in.
Absorbent Socks are excellent for absorbing oil and fuel spillages around leaking machinery to prevent walkways from being contaminated. They are also ideal for surrounding a spillage to prevent potential slips and falls for a safer working environment.
Each kit also comes with its own disposal bag and zip-tie printed with 'HAZARDOUS WASTE' to assist accurate waste disposal once each spillage has been taken care of.
The array of spill kits are detailed below:
- Standard (Break Pack) – heat-sealed and tamper evident compact plastic bags ideal for carrying in vehicles. Perfect for cleaning up small leaks and spills quickly and efficiently with instuctions labelled on the front of the bags.
- Drip Tray – also available with drip trays which have been designed to catch leaks and drips to prevent on-site contamination. Each tray is manufactured using strong 100% recycled corrosion-free plastic with a low profile design to place under machinery with ease.
- Flexi-Tray – our spill kits are available with multi purpose flexi-trays which come in one easily accessible pack. These trays are used to catch drips and leaks and are great for engineers and fitters working jobs on-site. Each tray is made from rubberised plastic noted for its strength and flexibility. The construction of the tray walls are malleable and can reform after compression – they also are used on site as waterproof work mats.
- Flap Bag – our Hi-Vis 45L Spill Kit comes with a portable Flap Bag with velcro enclosure and a shoulder strap. It is compact and perfect for mobile fitters and engineers working on-site who need to provide a swift response.
- Shoulder Bag – our Hi-Vis 50L Spill Kit comes with a high capacity, zipped Shoulder Bag with straps and handles which has also been designed for a quick response to spills and leaks.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.