The pivot assembly is made of aluminium box section, the zinc plated shaft pivots on two heavy-duty stainless steel bearing blocks.
The design of the standard manual raise arm barrier incorporates a locking mechanism, allowing you to fix the barrier in the raised or lowered position prior to applying the padlock. A counter balanced fish tail weight is fine tuned for ease of operation.
The standard manual raise arm barrier comes complete with a lockable end rest, padlock and keys.
Safe & Secure - As standard the manual barriers are able to be locked in the open position as well as closed. Although controlled by the user there are rubber stops to cushion the end of travel.
Aluminium arm, finished in either alternate red and white or alternate yellow and black vinyl hatching as standard (other colours available).
Standard Manual Raise Arm Barrier Specification:
- CE Approved
- Arm Length: Maximum Span - 7.0m plain pole only | 6.0m Bottom Skirt
- Colour: Zinc Plated & Polyester Powder Coated
- Material: Steel & Aluminium
- Counter Weights: Steel PPC Counterweights
- Unit Weight: Pedestal, and pole arm: 79Kg (Excludes Counterweights)
- Dimensions: Pedestal - 1110mm x 444mm x 300mm & Pole - 94mm x 64mm OVAL
- Fixings: M16 anchor shield bolts included/M12 for End Rest
- Skirting Options: Max 6 Metres