The pivot assembly is made of steel box section, the zinc plated shaft pivots on two heavy-duty stainless steel bearing blocks.
The design of the standard manual raise arm barrier incorporates a locking mechanism, allowing you to fix the barrier in the raised or lowered position prior to applying the padlock. A counter balanced fish tail weight, is fine tuned for ease of operation.
The standard manual raise arm barrier comes complete with a lockable end rest, padlock and keys.
Aluminium arm, finished in either alternate red and white or alternate yellow and black vinyl hatching as standard (other colours available).
Standard Manual Raise Arm Barrier Specification:
- Complete With M12 Anchor Shield Bolts & Padlock
- Arm Length: To be confirmed
- Colour: Red Unit - Red/White Arm or Yellow Unit - Yellow/Black Arm
- End Rest Type: Standard Lockable End Rest With Padlock
- Bottom Arm Skirting: No
- Bottom Arm Skirting Joining Kit: No
- Fixing Type: Bolt Down
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Pole Shape: Oval Pole
- Handing: To be Confirmed
- Pole Arm Adaptor: Solid Pole Arm Adaptor