Tensabarrier Outdoor Post
Tensabarrier Outdoor Post
RRP £65.00 Plastic Retractable Outdoor Post with Plastic Fillable Base. The base that can be filled with either sand or water for added flexibility in terms of overall weight & stability.
The Tensabarrier® Outdoor is of rugged plastic construction, with a base that can be filled with either sand or water for added flexibility in terms of overall weight & stability.
- Super light when empty for easy transportation
- Available in 3 different plastic post colours (Red, Yellow, White)
- Suitable for outdoor use, but should not be permanently placed outside 4-way connectivity
- Constant torque webbing retraction
- Supplied with anti-tamper tape end as standard
- 3.65m webbing as standard
- Accommodates the full range of sign holders
- Perfect for outdoor use and easy to transport
- The ultimate in flexibility, the Tensabarrier® is easy to set up and simple to store
- Guide & inform your customers & employees
- Easily achieve the optimum queue layout for your floor space
- Reduces customer stress by removing ambiguity as to where the customer should queue and by providing separation between individuals and queue lines
- Durable & hardwearing dye print that does not scratch or deteriorate
- Digitally printed webbing offers branding opportunities
- Delivered flat packed for easy storage
Why Buy Our Tensabarrier®?
The Tensabarrier® has been designed and refined over its lifetime to ensure it is at the optimum height. At 970mm / 38” tall, it is deliberately shorter than competitor products to prevent people going under or over it. They are also easier to knock over due to having a higher centre of gravity and being more likely to catch on clothing or bags.
OPTIMUM BELT LENGTH
Other competitors offer longer belts, but this is only made possible by using thinner webbing, most commonly of lower grade, while keeping the same diameter post. For as long as the post diameters remain the same, longer belts always mean poorer quality webbing, which wear far less well than Tensator’s thicker, better quality material.
Made from 0.89mm military grade fabric, the Tensabarrier® belts are significantly thicker than other retractable stanchions, meaning it is less likely to suffer from degradation over time. Unlike competitor products the thread on the belts will not unravel if cut. Tensator’s digital dye printed webbing also offers a higher quality print.
THE THICKER THE BETTER
The Tensabarrier® steel post offers flexibility in terms of colours and finishes – something that is limited when purchasing an aluminium post from competitors. The Tensabarrier® post material at 1.5mm is thicker than competitor products at 1.1mm, making it a harder wearing product than cheaper alternatives and less likely to get damaged.
All cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected. This connects to all competitor products and is marked with the Tensator® stamp of quality, for instant brand recognition.
Tensabarrier® is the safest stanchion on the market – our cassettes have the most unique braking system on the market the webbing retracts 2.5 seconds slower than its closest competitor; making it the safest solution for your customers.
We also supply a range of other retractable belt barriers which you may wish to take a look at:
Tensabarrier® Advance Post £84.99 each / RRP £108.00 each - the most popular retractable belt barrier on the market. It has a sleek and professional look unrivalled by anything else.
Tensabarrier® Popular Post £59.99 each / RRP £74.00 each - is one of the most functional & cost-effective post out there. Its plastic post & hi-vis chevron belts make it perfect for industrial settings.
Tensabarrier® Heavy Duty Post £69.99 each / RPP £85.00 each - is perfect for indoor or outdoor use and features a plastic post & solid base. The base has easy to carry handles and is stackable for easy storage.
For a more industrial and durable crowd control solution you may want to look at our solid galvanised steel crowd control barriers. These are most commonly found on construction sites and at large outdoor events.