Frequently Bought Together
A multi-functional and multi-directional piece of equipment the Terraguard is often used on uneven or difficult ground situation to create a firm flat surface for temporary walkways, car parks, helicopter pads, roadways and more.
Mainly used in the events industry this ground protection mat can found in sporting grounds and outdoor festivals and events. With its tough structure, the ground mat allows heavy vehicles and other traffic on site to travel freely across harsh terrain. With its multi-directional anti slip-surface this mat is extremely adaptable to be laid on different types of ground such as turf, soil, sand, gravel, grass and snow and is resistant to solvents and UV damage.
- Multi-directional anti-slip surface
- Resistant to solvents and UV damage
- Fast Installation – 70m2 of area can be covered per hour/per person
- High visibility ramp edges
- Allows heavy vehicles and traffic on-site
- Can be installed in straight runs or pads
- Made of Polypropylene Copolymer (PPCP)
|575mm||287.5mm||30mm||1330KG per panel (8.19kg Per m2)||Suggested 2000KG and static weights up to 80,000KG per m2||Polypropylene Copolymer (PPCP)|
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.