Timber Plywood hoarding is commonly used to secure the perimeter of demoltion and construction sites prior to work taking place. It is commonly specified by local councils for demolition projects and supplies a cost effective solution.
- 1200x2400x18mm thick timber plywood sheets (EN636-2)
- 100mm x 150mm x 3400mm Posts (Grade C24)
- 3 off 75mm x 100mm Horizontal Rails (Grade C24) @ 1200max'm vertical centres
- Plywood sheets fixed to posts & rails with 4mm screws (50mm lg) @ 300 max centres.
- Posts sunk 1000mm into 400mm square holes & filled with lean mix concrete.
- Top & Bottom Capping optional
- Painted White / Unpainted