Timber Hoarding - Plywood
Frequently Bought Together
Safe Fence offers a supply and fit solution for Timber Plywood Hoarding – 18mm Plywood @ 2.4m centres is our standard timber hoarding specification.
We have other varieties available upon request – speak to our sales team about your requirements.
Timber Plywood Hoarding is commonly used to secure the perimeter of demolition and construction sites prior to work taking place.
It is commonly specified by local councils for demolition projects and supplies a cost-effective solution – this spec is our standard offering.
- 18mm Hardwood Ply
- 1220mm x 2400mm x 18mm thick Timber Plywood Sheets (EN 636-2 certified)
- 100mm x 150mm x 3400mm Posts (Grade C24)
- Top & Bottom Rails: 22 x 150 x 4880mm
- Cover Strips: 22 x 50 x 2400mm
- Posts Sawn (C16, Treated, 2.4 centres): 100 x 150 x 3000mm
- Rails P/Reg (C16, Treated, 3 no): 47 x 100 x 4800mm
- Plywood Sheets fixed to posts & rails with 4mm screws (50mm lg) @ 300 max centres.
- Posts sunk 1000mm into 400mm square holes & filled with lean mix concrete.
- Top & Bottom Capping optional
- Painted White / Unpainted
At Safe Fence, we have a range of Timber Hoarding solutions to secure demolition and construction sites – panels are made from plywood and tend to be one-use only. Timber Hoarding is commonly used for 6-12 month projects – we have a Standard spec option, lower quality OSB Chipboard Hoarding and premium grade Advanced Plywood Hoardingavailable.