TruckPave Cellular Paving
Frequently Bought Together
Permanent grassed or gravel HGV access roads, HGV yards, fire access routes, coach parks and car parks where a structurallysound, well drained base is to be installed.
Manufactured from recycled plastic, TRUCKPAVE cellular paving is robust, durable and capable of withstanding all levels of traffic up to and including coaches, dustcarts and HGVs.
TRUCKPAVE’s cells can be filled with either grass seed/topsoil or gravel, making them suitable for stabilising areas where a grass or stone surface is desirable.
TRUCKPAVE pavers are the economic, environmentally-friendly and lightweight alternative to concrete grass concrete-type pavers.
- TRUCKPAVE 80 has tongue and groove interlocking for additional stability
- Meets SLW60 load category - vehicles up to 60t gross weight, 10t wheel load
- Flexible and resistant to cracking unlike concrete alternatives
- Because of its insulating qualities, plastic achieves greatly improved volume and quality of grass compared to concrete units
- High compressive strength
- TRUCKPAVE 100 is available with anti-skid surface detail for additional traction on gradients
- Harmless to plants and animals
- Environmentally friendly - manufactured from recycled plastics
TRUCKPAVE 80: 600mm x 400mm x 80m
TRUCKPAVE 100: 600mm x 400mm x 100mm
*4.17 Units per m2 for both
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.