Plastic Utility Barrier
Frequently Bought Together
The Utility Barrier is the ideal solution for any variety of Utility Works. Completely manufactured within the UK with its unique and protected D-Hinge™ system, the barrier becomes incredibly stable once erected. The Utility Barrier and D-Hinge™ have been designed to connect to the existing metal gate systems, and other plastic barriers already on the market. The upper area of the Utility Barrier has been designed with an increased area for Highly Reflective material, making the barrier fully equipped for the European market. Locating lugs are incorporated onto the barrier so that the reflective material is not damaged when the barrier is stacked.
- Incredibly stable thanks to the D-Hinge™ & D-Clip™.
- Facility for a 600 x 450 courtesy sign.
- Corporate branding can be embossed on Front & Back.
- Can be coloured to suit corporate image.
- Compatible with existing barriers on the market.
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable material.
- Higher reflective area to meet various legislations.
- Deep channels to prevent collection of rainwater.
- Incredibly durable & lightweight.
- Product stacks with itself in every orientation.
- Reflective material can be added to the bottom panel.
- Indoor & Outdoor use.
- Can be supplied in panels of 3 or 4.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions