Z-Post – Bolt Down
Frequently Bought Together
Armco Z Posts are used to support Armco Safety Beams when installing on your premises. Z Posts are the more lightweight option compared to their more heavy duty counterparts – RSJ Posts. They have been designed to take the sting out of impact when a collision occurs with a vehicle and are suitable for lower risk traffic areas.
We also have Dig-In Z-Posts available.
When installing an Armco Safety Barrier set, you will require a number of accompanying products to set up your Barrier System.
For each Beam on your run, you will require:
- 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach each beam to each other.
- 1 x M16 x 50mm Post Bolt to attach each beam to a post.
- 4 x M16 x 120mm Floor Anchor Bolts if you are using Bolt Down Posts.
- An addiitonal Post at the end of your run – with its own Post Bolt and Floor Anchor Bolts (if using Bolt Down Posts).
- An additional 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach to your end – we have Pedestrian Ends and Fish Tail Ends available depending on your needs.
At Safe Fence, we supply all essential Armco components to enable you to set up a Crash Barrier system on your site for better safety and protection. We sell Straight Corrugated Steel Beams as well as Curved Beams which enable you to find a more versatile solution to fit your site needs. We RSJ and Z-Posts available depending on how robust you would like your Barrier system to be and they are both available as Bolt Down and Dig-In options. Other accessories we have available are Barrier Corners, Fish Tail Ends and Pedestrian Ends to complete your Armco Crash Barrier.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.