Z-Post – Dig-In
Frequently Bought Together
Z-Post – Dig-In
Armco Z Posts are used to support Armco Safety Beams when installing on your premises. Z Posts are the more lightweight option compared to their more heavy duty counterparts – RSJ Posts. They have been designed to take the sting out of impact when a collision occurs with a vehicle and are suitable for lower risk traffic areas.
We also have Bolt Down Z-Posts available.
When installing Dig-In Z-Posts, typically half of the Post will be seen with the other half cast into the ground. 1200mm Posts are suitable for areas with cars frequently being present and 1500mm Posts are recommended for those areas where HGVs will be commonly found. The bigger posts provide greater protection for collisions with bigger vehicles.
When installing an Armco Safety Barrier set, you will require a number of accompanying products to set up your Barrier System.
For each Beam on your run, you will require:
- 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach each beam to each other.
- 1 x M16 x 50mm Post Bolt to attach each beam to a post.
- 4 x M16 x 120mm Floor Anchor Bolts if you are using Bolt Down Posts.
- An addiitonal Post at the end of your run – with its own Post Bolt and Floor Anchor Bolts (if using Bolt Down Posts).
- An additional 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach to your end – we have Pedestrian Ends and Fish Tail Ends available depending on your needs.
At Safe Fence, we supply all essential Armco components to enable you to set up a Crash Barrier system on your site for better safety and protection. We sell Straight Corrugated Steel Beams as well as Curved Beams which enable you to find a more versatile solution to fit your site needs. We RSJ and Z-Posts available depending on how robust you would like your Barrier system to be and they are both available as Bolt Down and Dig-In options. Other accessories we have available are Barrier Corners, Fish Tail Ends and Pedestrian Ends to complete your Armco Crash Barrier.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.