Ball top railings are definied by the circular steel ball that is welded to the top of each infill bar. They have become increasingly popular in recent years as they are easy to install and give a professional finish. These offer an affordable fencing option, that will stand the test of time. It is important to buy quality UK manufactured domestic fencing, as you want an investment in your fencing to add value for the long term.
- 2820mm Wide Post Centres
- 50mm x 50mm Standard Posts (Welded Cap & Loose Cleats)
- 1000mm/1200mm High, Less 75mm Ground Clearance
- 2 No. Rails - 30 x 10 Flat
- 12mm Dia Infills At 112mm Centres
- Galvanised & PPC RAL 9005 Black