We have a range of Temporary Fencing options generally used on construction and demolition sites and at outdoor events such as festivals. Our Temporary Mesh Fencing Panels are the most safe, cost effective option to fence off a perimeter and require Rubber Block Fence Feet and steel Fence Clips to set up. Portable Steel Hoarding panels are commonly found on construction and demolition sites – being easy to install and transport making it a more flexible option than in-ground fencing.
More heavy duty options are available for higher security fencing systems. In-Ground Hoarding requires posts to be dug into the ground and On-Ground uses blocks and ballast trays to provide structural support. These hoarding options are very robust and durable and are generally suited to projects lasting more than 12 months. Timber Plywood Hoarding is also available being a budget in-ground option for short term projects.
In addition, we also have a number of accompanying products to enable you to work effectively on your sites such as Acoustic Barriers, Ballast Systems, Block Trays, Fencing Stillages and Pedestrian Gates.
- Concrete Ballast Block - 18.8 KG£2.69 £3.23
- Site Hoarding Fence Panel - SteelAs low as £66.50 £79.80
- Mesh Pedestrian Gate - Standalone£79.99 £95.99
- Elite Performance Acoustic Barrier - 40.3dB£180.00 £216.00
- Edge Protection BarrierAs low as £39.50 £47.40
- Rubber Block Fence Foot£6.99 £8.39
- Fence Clip (Coupler)£0.65 £0.78
- Hi-Vis Anti-Trip Temporary Fence Feet£8.99 £10.79
- Ground Pins£1.20 £1.44
- Fencing Stabiliser & Block Trays£16.50 £19.80
- Fencing Stabiliser & Base Plate£12.50 £15.00
- Anti-Lift Fence Bracket£2.99 £3.59
- Safe Base Anti-Trip Fence Feet£12.50 £15.00
- Security (Anti-Tamper) Fence Clip£2.49 £2.99
- Security (Anti-Tamper) Fence Clip Spanner£25.00 £30.00
- DeciBloc Acoustic BarriersAs low as £160.00 £192.00
- Elite Performance Acoustic Quilt£449.99 £539.99
- Scaffolding Acoustic Barrier£295.00 £354.00
- Scaffolding Acoustic Sheeting£675.00 £810.00