Our Timber range primarily caters to the installation of timber fencing in agricultural and domestic settings. At Safe Fence, we supply rails, stakes, posts, poles and fencing panels to enable you to easily erect a timber fencing line in your outdoor area.
Timber is easy to install and repair and comes pressure treated to prevent rot and decay whilst prolonging the lifespan and increasing its durability. It ages beautifully over time and is an eco-friendly option compared to other materials used for fencing systems.
Get in touch with our team today about installing your own Timber fencing system at email@example.com or 0121 725 2338.
- Larch Lap Fence PanelAs low as £31.25 £37.50
- Poles Full Round MachinedAs low as £12.85 £15.42
- Green Oak Sleepers£42.40 £50.88
- Timber Gravel BoardsAs low as £6.25 £7.50
- Motorway Fencing RailAs low as £4.10 £4.92
- Machined Half Round StakesAs low as £6.99 £8.39
- D RailAs low as £8.66 £10.39
- Treated Softwood Garden SleepersAs low as £18.75 £22.50
- Baulk Timber - Wooden SleepersAs low as £125.00 £150.00
- UC4 Timber PostAs low as £5.25 £6.30
- Feather Edge Fencing BoardsAs low as £1.20 £1.44