The Chapter 8 compliant Gate Road Barrier is one of the most popular blow moulded barriers on the market. This superior blow moulded HDPE barrier offers superb quality at a low life cost.
- Height - 1000mm
- Width - 2000mm
- Depth - 50mm
- Weight - 11.2kg
- Incredible strength and durability.
- Free standing with 360° swivel feet.
- Free from screws and rivets.
- Stacks in 50mm (2 inch) with location (40 per pallet).
- Moulded in orange as standard, but can be coloured to suit.
- Coloured feet if desired.
- A moulded lamp connector.
- Barrier to barrier connection is quick and easy to use on uneven ground.
- Manufactured in High Density Polyethylene.
- Company identification can be embossed.
Designed for temporary use, Plastic Barriers are extremely hardwearing and completely reusable. Plastic Barriers are also useful for providing a protective shield to prevent damage or harm when road works are taking place.
Road Safety Barriers high visibility colours act as an early warning of hazards for both pedestrians and road users, with an additional reflective strip to enhance visibility after dark or in poor weather conditions. This makes them ideal for providing safe traffic management, or for indicating hazardous areas when road maintenance is taking place.
These plastic safety barriers are available for delivery throughout the UK across England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. For international orders please contact our team directly. We also have a Chapter 8 Tuff Traffic Barrier available to buy directly from the Safe Fence website.