Self-tipping skips are the ideal way to transfer materials and rubbish. The economy forklift tipping skip model’s body is manufactured in 3mm-plate steel, reinforced with an angle top. The base has either a 4-way entry or 2-way entry (suitable for castors). Features include tip handle, self return and automatic reset mechanism, and a safety retaining chain.
These economy industrial tipping skips, manufactured in the West Midlands, are C.E. marked and come complete with full instructions.
The Model litres equivalents are:
- 750 - 1.00 yard forklift tipping skip
- 1250 - 1.50 yard forklift tipping skip
- 1750 - 2.00 yard forklift tipping skip
|Capacity in litres
||Max SWL (Kg)
||Net Weight (Kg)
There are three varieties of feet that we offer as extras:
- 125mm Polyeuothene feet - two fixed, two swivel - @ £65.00 extra. This adds 155mm to the total height of the forklift skip and is most suitable for the 750 litres tipping skip.
- 150mm Polyeuothene feet - two fixed, two swivel with breaks - @ £95.00 extra. This adds 195mm to the total height of the forklift skip and is most suitable for the larger model, 1250 - 1750 litres, tipping skips.
- 200mm Rubber on Aluminum feet - two fixed, two swivel with breaks - @ £95.00 extra. This adds 255mm to the total height of the forklift skip and is most suitable for outdoor applications.
Other non-standard options are available upon request, including:
- Mesh height increase
- Steel lids
- Canvas tops
- Heel pin fixings
We also have Telehandler Tipping Skips available for purchase direct from the Safe Fence website.