Underground Service Protection
Our Underground Service Protection product range is available to indicate, mark and protect underground services.
Cable Protection Tiles are concrete cable route markers used by utility companies to provide clear indication to site staff to underground electrical cables and also act as a protective barrier against damage. Engraved Concrete Service Blocks mark services such as electric cables, high voltage, gas and water that are buried underground. We also have Precast Concrete Marker Posts for Water Hydrants and Electric Cables widely used by utility companies to assist location and identification of underground services. Utility & Pipe Protection Slabs can be used to protect damage cause by above-ground traffic from utilities such as water pipes, gas mains and power cables with interlocking slabs for easy installation.
- Cable Protection Tiles - ConcreteAs low as £4.75 £5.70
- Concrete Service Marker Blocks 300 x 300 x 150As low as £12.00 £14.40
- Concrete Hydrant Marker PostAs low as £15.00 £18.00
- Electric Cables Concrete Marker Post£13.50 £16.20
- Hepworth Plastic Manhole Cover£160.00 £192.00
- Cable & Hose Cover RampAs low as £37.99 £45.59