For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is:
Company Name: Safe Fence Ltd
Registered Address: The Field House, Ullenhall, B95 5NZ
Company Number: 10147984
Information will we collect
Information that you provide via our website when you create an account with us, place an order or voluntarily supply via other forms of communication such as email and live chat. We may also collect information when you report a problem, make a complaint or participate in customer surveys and feedback.
We may retain any information given to us in communications via telephone, electronically or in writing.
We may also retain records of any enquiries and transactions you have made with us.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How we collect information
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How we use the information
- We may communicate with you via email and mobile devices about products and services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties.
- We will develop and track content & advertising for your consumption, which is tailored to your interests on our service and other sites.
- Data analytics
- Enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms and Conditions.
Where we store it
The information we collect may be sent to and stored in secure servers located across the world (including outside the European Economic Area).
Disclosing your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group
- our agents and service providers (e.g. providers of web hosting or maintenance services)
We may also be required to disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
- In order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions to investigate potential breaches; or protect the rights, property or safety of Safe Fence Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
Your rights - you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Access to information - the Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Please contact us via email: email@example.com
Free phone: 0800 0432520
Or write to us at: 3 Brook Lane, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 1SX