The Protek Varimesh fence system provides a ‘medium level’ security fence that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Due to the vertical wires being set at varied spacing and combined with high through-visibility, it blends well into its surroundings. Protek Varimesh is a welded mesh panel with horizontal triangular folds that help to form a strong, rigid fence line. Particularly suitable for use as a boundary fence, where looks are as important as security.
- Mesh panel - mesh size 200 x 50/20mm - 5mm horizontal wire, 4mm vertical wire
- Post size 60 x 60mm SHS
- Plastic cap 60 x 60mm
- M8 x 30 stainless steel security screw
- Triangular folds - 2, 3, 4 or 5 per panel (depending on height)
- Durable Plastic Clip, or can be substituted for a metal clip
- Holes for additional inserts top and bottom for stepping purposes
Posts, Clips and Fixings
The posts and clips provide a fixing system which secures the panels but allows for variations. The system is easy to install and allows the panels to be stepped, helping the fence line to follow the contours of the ground. With the vandal resistant security fixings this post and clip system provides a reasonable level of security to any boundary.
Product and Finish Standards
- Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS 4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D, weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m2)
- Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009
- Panels & Posts are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005 (min 100 micron)
- All welding carried out in accordance with BS EN 1011-1 and BS EN 1011-2 by suitable personnel qualified according to BS EN 287-1
We can either manufacture Protek Varimesh gates to your bespoke size, or for quick lead time we stock a comprehensive range of singles and doubles in various heights and widths. Hinges are inverted on all gates to prevent lift off. Double leaf gates come complete with drop-bolts and ground sockets and single leaf gates can have drop-bolts added as an extra at the manufacturing stage. Mesh is welded onto the frame. All gates come with a padlockable slide-latch, padlock not provided.