RSJ Post – Bolt Down
Frequently Bought Together
Armco RSJ Posts are used to support Armco Safety Beams when installing on your premises. RSJ Posts offer greater protection from impact compared to their more lightweight counterparts – Z Posts. They are suitable for areas with high traffic volume or to protect nearby pedestrians.
We also have Dig-In RSJ Posts available.
When installing Bolt Down RSJ-Posts, each size is suitable for the following:
- 560mm – suitable for warehouse protection where forklifts are being used.
- 610mm – suitable for low risk car parks and offers safe protection against cars.
- 760mm – most popular standard Post and highly versatile. Offers great protection against all vehicles including HGVs.
When installing an Armco Safety Barrier set, you will require a number of accompanying products to set up your Barrier System.
For each Beam on your run, you will require:
- 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach each beam to each other.
- 1 x M16 x 50mm Post Bolt to attach each beam to a post.
- 4 x M16 x 120mm Floor Anchor Bolts if you are using Bolt Down Posts.
- An addiitonal Post at the end of your run – with its own Post Bolt and Floor Anchor Bolts (if using Bolt Down Posts).
- An additional 8 x M16 x 35mm Lap Bolts to attach to your end – we have Pedestrian Ends and Fish Tail Ends available depending on your needs.
At Safe Fence, we supply all essential Armco components to enable you to set up a Crash Barrier system on your site for better safety and protection. We sell Straight Corrugated Steel Beams as well as Curved Beams which enable you to find a more versatile solution to fit your site needs. We RSJ and Z-Postsavailable depending on how robust you would like your Barrier system to be and they are both available as Bolt Down and Dig-In options. Other accessories we have available are Barrier Corners, Fish Tail Ends and Pedestrian Ends to complete your Armco Crash Barrier.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.