Safe Box Grit Bin
Frequently Bought Together
Marked plainly with "Grit" and "Salt", the SafeBox Grit Bin offers a stylish and tough storage solution for the control of salt and grit.
Manufactured from a tough UV stabilised polyethylene material these grit bins are design to withstand harsh weather conditions. Produced solely from plastic and incorporating a water-tight hinged lid these bins are perfect for storing grit and salt, helping to keep their contents from perishing under poor weather conditions.
The lid is lockable using a simple padlock, ceasing the requirement for additional hasp and staple fixings, helping to keep the contents secure and prevent spoiling. The Safebox grit bin has a fully stackable design including a set of convenient fork slots to allow for easy handling via fork lift truck.
Why buy Grit Bins – 200 Litre – Safebox?
- Durable plastic composition – Manufactured completely from a strong and durable plastic material these grit bins are guaranteed not to rust or corrode and offer a storage solution of salt and grit that is made to last.
- Water-tight construction – Incorporating a water-tight lid and with the base being constructed from a single mould the grit bin will keep its contents clean and unspoiled.
Safe Fence stock a wide-range of Crowd Control Barriers, Traffic Barriers, Rope Barriers & Expandable Barriers conforming to all required safety specifications and regulations. Lightweight, easy to use & made with premium quality materials in the UK!
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.
800mm x 670mm x 695mm (L x W x H)
- Tough plastic hinge;
- Clearly marked Grit / Salt
- No metal means no corrosion;
- Bins can be locked with just a padlock
- Water tight construction
- No need for additional hasp and staple fixings
- Moulded in durable UV stabilised polyethylene
- Fork pockets for easy manoeuvring and positioning
- Nestable design for easy storage and transportation