The Auto Telehandler Tipping Skip is the latest innovation to keep the driver of the Telehandler in the safety of his cab at ALL times. The Auto Telehandler Tipping Skip automatically locks and unlocks behind the fork heels. No safety retaining chain is required and the tipping of the skip is controlled from within the cab.
Auto Telehandler Tipping Skip advantages over conventional tipping skips are:
- Automatically lock/unlocks from behind the fork heels
- No safety retaining chain required
- Driver ALWAYS in the safety of the cab
- Controlled tipping from within the cab
- No hydraulic hoses to attach
- Less wear & tear to both the Tipping Skip and Telehandler
- Easy maintenance
These Auto Telehandler Tipping Skip are manufacturered in the West Midlands using a 3MM Steel Plate Body with a reinforced angle top and a one way entre base frame in 5mm steel plate. The Auto Telehandler Tipping Skips are also fitted with auto locking to forks, assisted a gas strut. Note - these gas struts are protected by a bolt on steel guard.
All of our Auto Telehandler Tipping Skips are C.E. Marked and come complete with full operating instructions.
We also have a range of Forklift Self-Tipping Skip & Heavy Duty Tipping Skip available to buy direct from the Safe Fence website.