Telescopic Cone Poles
Frequently Bought Together
Telescopic Cone Poles are easy to use bars that wrap around cone heads to create a secure barrier of cones. Designed to fit over 2 cone heads these bars require little to no effort to deploy and can be adjusted to size. Lightweight, durable and highly visible they can pivot across 360 degrees allowing free movement of your cone barrier. Available in Red/White or Yellow/Black these poles can retract and be extended from 110cm to 220cm with ease. Can be used with MPL, Starlite and Mastercones.
An easy to deploy and retractable Cone Bar that attaches around a cone head to create a barrier. Designed to be used on 2 traffic cones, these bars add a more visible path for pedestrians, workers and drivers when cordoning off or guiding through areas. Easy to connect, these bars are adjustable between 110-220cm and do not require an equal amount of space between cones to be used. With its 360 degrees pivot the cones bar can follow the alignment of any cones and ensure a barrier. When used in enormous amounts, the telescopic cone poles can cordon off large areas.
Features & Benefits
- Extendable from 110cm to 220cm making the poles adaptable and versatile for various applications.
- Designed to fit over two traffic cones to provide quick and easy demarcation. The end loops allow free movement across a 360-degree pivot from one stationary cone. It is also possible to cordon off larger areas by simply adding more cones and poles.
- Easy to connect - Cone pole features 100mm loops at each end and are designed to suit any Safe Fence 75cm traffic cone.
- Easy to store - The poles can be collapsed to their minimum length and stored in a compact space. 20 poles packed per carton.
- Versatile - The telescopic poles for cones can be used in any off-road situation indoors or outdoors.
- Lightweight - A single worker can easily carry more than enough poles for over 30 metres of barrier.
- Durable - Plastic construction will not rust.
For a longer cone connector try our Reflective Cone Rope.
Need any help? Contact Safe Fence Today.