Vertical Bar Fencing is perhaps the most common type of fence you are likely to see, its use is employed on a lot of new housing estates, but it also doubles up as good security fencing, and can be designed as plainly or ornately as the customer requires, from the balls on the top or even spikes to give a more historical aspect to it (and keep out unwelcome guests).
- 2820mm Wide Post Centres
- 50mm x 50mm Standard Posts (Loose Cleats)
- 1800mm High, Less 75mm Ground Clearance
- 1 No. Support Leg
- 2 No. Rails Per Bar - 30 x 10 Flat
- 12mm Dia Infills At 112mm Centres
- Galvanised & PPC RAL 9005 Black